CNIB Night Steps in St. Catharines is here!
Please, arrive at 6pm so you can enjoy all of the activities
What to expect:
- Check in starts at 6pm
- Entertainment and food will take place between 6pm and 7pm
- Speeches will start at 7pm
- Warm up will start at 7:25pm
- Walk will start at 7:30pm
- We will have hot chocolate and snacks available when you return from your walk
- Granthom Lions Park parking lot left of the building
What to bring:
- bug spray
- flash light
- extra layer of clothing as it is supposed to be colder in the evening
- comfortable walking shoes
- smile on your face
Date: Friday, September 29th
Time: Registration: 6:00 pm / Walk: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Grantham Lions Hall, 732 Niagara St, St. Catharines, ON L2M 7W7
If you’d like more information about our event, please contact us. If you’d prefer to register by mail, please download registration and waiver forms. You may also print an offline donation form.
For more information please contact Monika Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.