Welcome to My Personal Page
Why I Walk
Did you know that every minute, three Canadians turn to CNIB for support, advice and information?
Celebrating 100 years in 2018, the CNIB Foundation is a non-profit organization driven to change what it is to be blind today.
Your donation helps CNIB deliver innovative programs and powerful advocacy that address the needs of people of all ages and empowers Canadians impacted by blindness to:
- Enhance their skills, realize their goals and live with confidence
- Have fun, play, connect with others and demonstrate that people with sight loss can do anything
- Get the skills and resources to attain work ambitions, and break through barriers in the job market
- Learn the knowledge, social skills and independence to achieve their full potential in school and life, and
- Advocate to change perceptions about blindness, eliminate barriers and transform challenges into opportunities
By supporting these life-changing programs, you're making a significant difference in the lives of people right here in our community who are living with sight loss and empowering them to lead independent, active lives and chase their dreams.
For these reasons, I’m participating in Night Steps to raise funds for CNIB and change what it is to be blind today. Please donate to my page and help CNIB and Canadians in our community see beyond sight loss.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.