Kitchener-Waterloo Night Steps 2017
The end of September has arrived and with it CNIB Night Steps Kitchener-Waterloo!
We are excited to have you join us in celebration of all the hard work that has been done raising funds to prepare for the walk and to march together and Brighten the Night.
Friday, September 29th, 2017
Registration and Check In opens at 6:00 PM. This is your first stop when you arrive!
Come early to get decked out in your glow items, enjoy pizza from our friends at Domino's, have your face painted and listen to the music of local KW musician Juneyt!
Opening Ceremonies at 7:00 PM.
Walk begins at approximately 7:20 PM.
Picnic Shelter, Victoria Park, 32 Dill Street, Kitchener ON N2G 1L1
There is parking available adjacent to the picnic shelter, as well as at the Victoria Park Pavilion. See image below.
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Light layers, the forecast is calling for a cool evening.
- Bug spray.
- If you have any fun wearable lights or glow items already at home feel free to bring them!
During the event
- Help us keep Victoria Park clean by properly disposing of all garbage in the proper receptacles.
- Volunteers will be wearing white t-shirts that say CREW on the back, if you need any assistance please ask one of them for help.
- Take lots of pictures and be sure to share with the hash tags #CNIBNightSteps, and #SmashingBarriers. Follow us on Twitter @CNIB_Ontario and on Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you there!